Week #7 Team Cinchspiration Update
Week 7 flew by on the Team Cinchspiration Weight loss journey. It has been a very busy week here at the SMSL household, and I exercised daily. However, I did not reach my steps goal of 50,000. I was really short on steps and the only excuse I have is that I didn’t put forth the effort I should have in order to reach my goal. So here are some of the things I have learned on this journey.
I finally reached my first goal of losing 20 pounds!!! This week’s weight loss was 3 pounds which is amazing!! I started at 241 pounds and am now down to 219!! 19 more pounds to go until I reach goal number 2 of being at 200 pounds.
1. You have to be willing to change lots of things in order to be successful in your weight loss goals.
2. Look at how far you have come, not how far you have to go.
3. Don’t dwell on a bad day, pick up yourself up and move on. The next day can always be better.
4. Think Positive!!
5. Drink your water.
6. Exercise even when you don’t want to do it, and keep things fresh by adding new exercises to keep your body challenged.
7. Look for old pictures for motiviation. I found the following pictures and was compelled to share them with you to show you just how far I’ve came in 7 short weeks. The one from 2010 just shows me how far I have came!! I still have a ways to go, but I’m getting closer.
8. Keep moving, because if you are moving, you are losing!!
Because all of my other clothes are falling off of me, I went shopping at Goodwill. This is just a little bit of a splurge because of my hard work, and because I don’t plan to be in them long I didn’t want brand new ones. The picture below is of 3 t-shirts, 1 tank top and a pair of shorts. (I wish I would have tried the shorts on, they are almost to big!) I spent a whopping $10.65!!
All content is my own honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences. Although Shaklee is providing me with the products to try out and help me along this wonderful weight loss journey.
Results and experiences are unique for each person, so results may vary. People following the weight loss portion of Shaklee 180 can expect to lose 1-2 pounds a week.”