I have been using Cinch products for 11 weeks now! I can’t believe how much I have changed in these 11 weeks. I’ve lost 30 pounds and am wearing clothes I haven’t worn in years!! I feel great and actually look forward to my walks. I’ve learned several things about myself, food and exercise.
- If you exercise in the morning you do get more done during the day. (I know cliche right?) But when I get up, blog for a few minutes and then drop off my daughter at school and then exercise the rest of my day flies right on by. I actually feel more energized and make it to just under 10,000 steps a day. Usually around 9,000 a day and sometimes more. 2 months ago I wouldn’t have walked that in a week.
- I don’t like pop/soda near as much as I thought I did. I occasionally want one, but only drink half of it and get rid of it. I want water!! I drink 8 glasses of just water each day and actually crave it.
- If you are dieting you shouldn’t be hungry. If you are making the right choices you will be eating healthier, being fuller longer and making lifestyle changes. Not just a week’s worth of changes to lose 2 pounds.
- It isn’t easy but it is doable!! The decisions you make in the store affect what you eat at home, so choose wisely.
- Fruit is really sweet after not eating “sugar” for a couple of weeks. I still crave “sugar” but when I do I eat a piece and move on. I no longer eat the entire bag, bar, box or whatever.
- MODERATION~~Yep that’s it! If I want something I eat it but not as much as I used to. And when I go over my calorie intake I do more exercise to burn off my extra calories.
- It isn’t rocket science, it is common sense. I’ve been told all of this stuff before but for whatever reason it clicked this time.
- Cinch is great!! You have more energy and you don’t have to exercise!!
All content is my own honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences. Although Shaklee is providing me with the products to try out and help me along this wonderful weight loss journey.