Fall Apple Festival Giveaway
Fall Apple Season is upon us here in the United States! There are so many great things you can do with apples if you are an apple lover like I am. Apple pie, apple pie filling, applesauce, and apple butter are just a few of the things that I make with apples. We always spend time together as a family picking apples at our local orchard which is something that is very cheap to do. Check out local orchards in your area and see if this is a Fall activity you can do where you are located. The apple prices will really be low in some areas so make sure you check out your local store as well.
To help celebrate fall and the Apple Season Budget Earth and Mew Review is holding a Fall Apple Festival virtually and we can all attend. There is a great collection of apple themed prizes including a Collector’s Edition of Apples to Apples AND an Apple Scented Soy Candle! While we may not be able to give all of our readers free hayrides and homemade treats, we hope you do enjoy our small festival! To learn more about this family game, check out Mew Review’s review of Apples to Apples!
Welcome to the Fall Apple Festival Giveaway
To enter, click on the Rafflecopter below. Before entering, here is what you need to know about this awesome giveaway! Good luck!
- a Rafflecopter giveaway
- 1 Lucky winner will win a Collectors Edition Copy of Apples to Apples. Another winner will receive an Apple Scented Soy Candle.
- Giveaway starts October 17th and ends November 1st at 12:01 am.
- US Residents Only.
- Winner Will Be Notified Through Email & Will Have 48 Hours to Respond Before a New Winner is Chosen.
- Winner be chosen through Rafflecopter via Random.com.
- Must Be 18 Years or Older to Enter Giveaway.
- All entries will be verified.
- Only 1 Person Per Household May Enter aka NO MULTIPLE ACCOUNT ENTRIES.
- Entering the Rafflecopter Means You Agree to All Terms.
Save More Spend Less with Heidi did not receive compensation (items or money) for this giveaway. This contest is a completely blog sponsored and paid for by bloggers – with the difference being paid by Budget Earth. This blog is not responsible for prizes or shipping.