Staying motivated when you just don’t want to!!
Staying motivated when you just don’t want to is something I have always struggled with. I hop from one project to the next and go back to finish it hours later or even weeks later. So I decided to share with you all some of the things that I do to help me stay motivated and get something done.
1. Make a list of the most important things to do for the day. Then I stick with the first thing on my list until it is done.
2. Then I look at the house and decide what needs to be done on it. I clean for 10-15 minutes at a time several times a day and that seems to keep me moving.
3. After cleaning, I take a few minutes out to do some sort of exercise, jog around the house or walk depending on my mood. Walk inside or outside either one, as long as you are moving you are loosing.
4. Back to the to do list. Conquer one thing then move onto something else.
5. Keep repeating the list as many times as you need too. I work best in 10-15 minute increments throughout the whole day. It may or may not work for you but it works for me! Let me know what you do to help you stay motivated.