Coupon Policies are your best friend when it comes to coupon shopping. You need to know your coupon policy for the store you are shopping in, it will save you more time and money. I carry a couple coupon policies in my binder but for the most part I use my Smartphone for Coupon policies. I have them all bookmarked in my phone so if a problem arises I am ready. I have only had to use this once but I want to be prepared, just as you should be.
Bi lo Coupon Policy
Big Lots—Big Lots does not take manufacturer coupons
Bottom dollar food
Country Mart Cameron, MO
Foodlion—I got this information in an email. Our company will gladly accept manufacturer, store, internet and Catalina coupons, provided they scan in our register system. We will however, decline internet coupons offering a free product, a coupon that has a higher dollar amount than the value of the product, a competitors’ coupon, or if the coupon appears to be fraudulently generated, copied, or reproduced. In addition, we will only accept one coupon per item. We do not honor competitor prices. We reserve the right to decline acceptance if the coupons are deemed to be fraudulent. I hope you find this information beneficial. Please feel free to speak to the store manager with any concerns you have.
We allow a limit of 10 of the same kind of coupons in one transaction; however there is no limit on the amount of coupons. You can use one coupon per item even on BOGO items as long as there are no restrictions on the coupons, such as “not good with any other offer”. Our associates are well trained and understand our standard practice and this is companywide and not on a store by store basis. However, our store management is able to make the final decisions on coupon use in our stores. .
Food For Less–I had to email them in order to get their policy, but this is what was sent to me.
Thank you for contacting Food4Less regarding our Coupon Policy. Our coupon policy varies by division. The policy for stores in your area is as follows. Please note that this policy is our most current and it is subject to change without notice. For further clarification of this policy, please speak directly to store management.
The store manager has the right to accept, decline or limit the quantity of coupons or items used or purchased in a single transaction, by a single customer, or in a single day.
* Coupons are not doubled.
General coupon policy:
* Limit one (1) manufacturer coupon per item purchased.
* Limit one (1) store coupon per item purchased.
* Limit one (1) manufacturer and one (1) store coupon can be used on the same item.
* Catalina (competitor checkout) coupons are accepted.
> Limit one (1) Catalina coupon per item.
> Catalina coupons may not be used with a manufacturer coupon on the same item.
> There is no limit on the number of Catalina coupons (one Catalina coupon per item) that are presented in a single transaction as long as the total coupon amount does not exceed the total grocery bill for that transaction.
* Coupons cannot be used on “free” items.
* Expired coupons are not accepted.
* Amount refunded cannot exceed the cost of the item.
Kroger’s digital coupon policy and Regular coupon policy
– The customer must purchase the item to which the coupon applies.
– Coupons must not be expired.
– A store coupon and a manufacturer coupon may be redeemed on the same item. If the combined value of the manufacturer coupon exceeds the item’s price, the item is free. The manufacturers coupon will be deducted first, then the store coupon will be adjusted so that it does not exceed the price of the item.
– Coupons may be redeemed on damaged or discontinued merchandise that has been reduced.
– We do not accept coupons from competitors, altered or tampered (i.e. expiration date cut off) or Xerox copied coupons.
– The value of the coupon may not exceed the price of the item.
– A coupon cannot be applied to the free item with “Buy One Get One Free” sales.
DOUBLE COUPON POLICY:
– In order for a coupon to be doubled, the customer must use their Bonus Card.
– The Double Coupon Policy does not apply to FREE coupons, Catalina coupons, store coupons or any competitor’s coupons.
– The total doubled value cannot exceed the price of the item.
– Only one coupon for the same item will be doubled, all others will be redeemed at face value. (Example: 12 cans of Hi-C punch, 1 coupon will be doubled, 11 will be redeemed at face value.)
– Only one like coupon will be doubled.
For double coupon limits, please contact your local store.
All coupons with a face value up to and including .50 cents will be doubled. Example: A .50 cent coupon will be doubled to $1. All coupons with a face value from .51 cents to .99 cents will be redeemed for $1.
We do accept internet coupons with the following exceptions:
– Coupon value can not exceed $5.
– No FREE item coupons.
– Coupon can not be applied to the free item for Buy One Get One Free offers
If you have further questions, please ask at your local store. Thank you again for contacting us.
Save A Lot
Sears– Only takes their own coupons.
Win co foods
Wegmans You have to pick the store for your location.